Monday 10 December 2012

Candy Wrapper Die


Today I would like to draw your attention to the Stampin Up Candy Wrapper Die.
 It is so useful for making treat holders which would be ideal to sell at Craft Fairs or to adorn your table on Christmas day.
I have shown a selection in the above photo with a Rosette for added decoration.

Here is a close up to show the Builder wheel that I have inked up in Whisper White and rolled across the centre of the Candy Wrapper. This also works for the Milk Carton Die.
I put a spacer between the Snowflake Party and Good Cheer Wheels so that they fit perfectly allowing space for the white Organza Ribbon.
The" For you" stamp is from the Mixed Medley Hostess only set.
The colours used are Real Red and Whisper White.
There is still time to order these products in time for Christmas or I would be happy to prepare kits for anyone who wants them.




                                                                                                                                                      



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.