Monday 17 December 2012

Quick Treat Holders.

What do you do when your daughter texts you one hour before you are due to leave home asking you to bring some boxes to sell at her College Christmas Show?
The answer is get out the Candy Wrapper Die!
I cut 18 Candy Wrappers out with the Big Shot and put them in a bag with red double sided tape,scissors and my Scoring Board (to use as a Lap Top! )
The journey to Reaseheath College takes about an hour from our house. You will be glad to know that my husband, Peter, was driving as I assembled the 18 Candy Wrapper Boxes en route!
Aviva is pictured on the left in the photo wearing the navy blue with pink trim jacket with a big grin on her face!
Monica Gale told me that she also does this. Thankfully also when her husband, Peter, is driving the car.
Quite a few of the boxes sold to raise money for "Stand Up For Cancer."
I could not resist sharing the above photo with you.
This little guy won first prize in the fancy Dress Competition. He was not happy about that red nose and kept pawing the ground to get them to take it off.
The sleigh was made out of a box and decorated which qualifies it to be posted on this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.