Wednesday 26 December 2012

Shadow Stamping.

Now that Christmas is over it is time to play with other stamps!
The first card is a simple thank you card using Elegant Eggplant and Certainly Celery Inks.
I love the Trellis in the Summer Silhouettes Stamp Set.
I shadow stamped the trellis and the flowers.


I made the cards below this afternoon using soft subtle colours.
The pink flowers on the right hand card were all shadow stamped using Rose Red but it looks as if I have used three different colours.
The "you're a gem" stamp comes from a set which has now retired but the little punch that I used to punch it out will be available later in January.
I hope that you all had a good Christmas and that you enjoy using some of your new paper crafting presents!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.