Sunday 2 December 2012

Simply Scored Place Markers for Cup Cake Boxs.

 I was glad to have place markers for my Simply Scored Board today as I had to score 34 pieces of card to prepare cup cake Kits for the Homeschoolers tomorrow. Each piece measures 3 1/4 x 8 inches and is scored at 3 1/4, 5 1/2 and 7 1/2. The scalloped hole was punched using the Scallop Circle Punch  and two holes for the ribbon with the Cropadile before the box was assembled . The bottom edges of the two pieces were stuck together first and then an envelope was die cut with the Scalloped Envelope Die and adhered to either side.
The children are also decorating four cup cakes.Thankfully we are only making a box for one of them!

A photograph of two completed boxes with minimal decoration. I am going to let the children raid my peel offs and embellishments box so theirs will have a lot more bling. I may post some photos of their creations tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.