Thursday 26 May 2016

Floral Affection Embossing Folder


As a Demonstrator we can pre order certain products from the new Annual Catalogue before it launches on June 1st. I ordered products from the Affectionately Yours Product Suite amongst other items.
I have used the two embossing folders in this suite for all of the cards in this post.
The sentiment stamp used in the first card is from the matching Affectionately Yours Stamp Set.


The card base for the first card above is Flirty Flamingo and the base for the second one is Peekaboo Peach. Both of these are new In Colours.
The sentiment in the first card is from the Perfectly Wrapped Stamp Set and the sentiment used on the second card is from Thankful Thoughts.


The last card is one that some of my ladies will be making at my customer Catalogue Launch Party tonight. I cased it from a card that we made at On Stage in Telford in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.