Monday 2 May 2016

Birthday Banner


This is the Birthday Banner that I made for my daughter's 21st Birthday last week. I confess that I started it at 6.30am the morning of her birthday as I had been finishing off an 8 x 8 Scrapbook Album the day before.
It was relatively quick and easy to put together using the Banner Framelits,Botanical Blooms Thinlets Dies and the Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set for the background. I stuck mainly to the Brights Colour Family.
One of the huge advantages of Stampin Up is that so many of the products are colour co ordinated.


Here is the Birthday Girl by her Banner.


This is her reaction to the Album. I have kept that 8 x 8 Creative Memories Album for several years waiting to complete it for her 21st Birthday so I was really chuffed to get it done and even more so that she really did like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.