Friday 6 May 2016

Party With Cake


Next Thursday Evening I am teaching a class using the P arty With Cake Stamp Set and the matching Pop Up Dies. I bought a pack of the It's My Party Card Stock to use with the co ordinating 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper Stack.


I love the "Calories don't count today" sentiment.
 Monica Gale gave us a yummy bag of home made fudge at On Stage Telford and it had this sentiment on the front.


The next card is cased from the Spring/ Summer Catalogue.
The base is Mint Macaron. I have used  It's My Party Enamel Dots on all of the cards as they add that all important finishing touch.


Here is the inside of the card with one of the Pop Up Dies. Washi Tape is useful for covering up mistakes even when it is retired product. I think that I might treat myself to some of the It's My Party Washi Tape before it retires on May 31st.


A good use of Designer Series Paper is to cover a card before you add the layers.
This was a very Quick and Easy Card to complete.


I was determined to use the Confetti Embossing Folder so I decided to pair it up with the very versatile Number of Years Bundle.
I coloured the Embossed Card Stock by inking it with Sponge Daubers.
I then used my Wink of Stella Pen to add a bit of sparkle to those numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.