Saturday 14 May 2016

Botanical Builder Framelits Die

 Next Wednesday morning I will be holding a Botanical Gardens Card Class at my house.
Below are two cards that we will be making at the Class.
I borrowed this set of Framelits off a fellow Demonstrator a few weeks ago to make a Banner for my Daughter's 21st birthday. I enjoyed making the banner so much that I had to buy my own set.
I decided to use some colours from the Subtles Family for these cards.
I sponged the centre of the flowers to add interest to the flowers.
I used a stamp from the Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set for the background of the second card and then splattered it with some ink from the Wink of Stella Pen.


We made the third card at a Training Day that Monica Gale did for us a couple of months ago.
The butterfly was punched out using the Elegant Butterfly Punch. It was finished off with some splatters from the Wink of Stella Pen and some It's My Party Enamel Dots which are sadly retiring at the end of this month.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.