Saturday 4 June 2016

Swirly Bird Stamp Set


One of the Demonstrators in my team very kindly lent me the Swirly Bird Stamp Set last week.
Thanks, April!
I had such fun playing with it that I know that I will have to order the bundle as there is so much that you can do with it.
First up is a kite card using the cloud,sentiment and flowers  stamps from the Sprinkles of Life set.


I made the waves in the second card using two stamps from the Swirly Birds set. I love the bright primary colours in this card.
The sort of card that you need to look at on a rainy day!


We made a square version of the boat card at my Catalogue Launch evening recently.
I made the scallop border on the right hand side by cutting the Real Red Card stock with the large Scalloped Square Framelit Die and then trimming it.


The bird card was cased from a card in the new Catalogue. The sentiment is from the new Thankful Thoughts Stamp Set.


I stamped the swirls for this card base in Versamark Ink before applying White Embossing Powder and setting it with a Heat tool.
This will be a background for a card. I then sponged it with Peekaboo Peach and Flirty Flamingo Inks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.