Monday 27 June 2016

Note Books


I love covering Note books for Craft Fairs. Here are a few that I did last month.
The first uses two Waterolour Wings Butterflies. The sentiment is from the retired  Feel Goods Stamp Set.

I used the Feel Goods Stamp Set for the sentiment again. The Botanical Blooms Flower Dies were used for the flowers.

The Botanical Blooms Dies were used again for this one with some retired DSP and a retired Stamp Set. called Blessings From Heaven.The colours are Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss and Crushed Curry.


Watercolour Wings Butterflies feature again in the next Note book with a sentiment from Garden in Bloom.


Btanical Blooms Thinlets with Feel Goods Sentiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.