Tuesday 26 July 2016

Detailed Floral Thinlets Dies


Last Friday I had a Craft Day at my house. For the morning session we made cards using the Detailed Floral Thinlet Dies.
For the first card we stamped the sentiment in Versamark and then heat embossed it with White Embossing Powder. Two Butterflies were stamped with the Papillon Potpourri Stamp Set and cut out with the matching Punch. These added an accent to the card along with some Pearl Basic Jewels.


The next card is a Wedding Card using the matching Floral Phrases Stamp Set.
Below is the inside of the card with the matching sentiment.


Everyone got a Sponge Brayer as part of their Kit and we used it on the next card with three of the new In Colours - Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach and Sweet Sugarplum.


For the last card we used the matching Edgelit Die and lined the outside with Whisper White Card Stock.


Here is the inside of the card with the matching sentiment. I love the font of the sentiments in this stamp set.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.