Tuesday 15 January 2013

Stampin Up Scrap book Page.

I never thought that I would see the day when I would use any other Scrap book than Creative Memories but we did a Stampin Up Divided 12 x 12 Scrap book page at the Passionettes Training Day today!
I have to admit that I was very impressed. So much so that I will be giving everyone at my Scrap Book Day, here, this Saturday one to do!
I added the photos when I got home having decorated the page there.
We used Pool Party Card Stock, the Sycamore Street Saleabration papers, Petite Labels punch and the Butterfly punch.
The photos were taken last Summer when Aviva, Tom and I went to the Shire Horse Centre near Tarporley.
I have not given the page a title or journalled yet but I think that the photos and the colours capture the fun that we had there.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.