Saturday 26 January 2013

Stampin Around Wheels.

 I have enjoyed preparing for a Workshop coming up on Monday evening during which we will be playing with the three Stampin Around Wheels. The Jumbo, Standard and Builder Wheels.
For the card on the left I used the Music Notes Standard Wheel. Other products used include First Edition Speciality paper, Four Frames and Thank You Kindly Stamp Sets (the latter is now retired), Decorative Label, Modern Label and Bird Builder punches and some of the 5/8 inch Flower Trim from the Spring/Summer Seasonal Catalogue to be launched on February 1st.

 Raspberry Splash, Primrose Petals and Crumb Cake  card stock colours used on the next card. I used the Very Vintage Jumbo Wheel and punched the Crumb Cake card stock with the Scallop border Punch.For  the flowers and background swirl I used the Everything Eleanor stamp set. The sentiment is from the You are Loved set and then I die cut it with the Apothecary Accents Framelits.The icing on the cake is the pearls and I also highlighted areas using a Sakura Clear Star Gel Pen.

This card show cases the Baby Tees Jumbo Wheel.  I used Dimensionals to giveone of the Baby Grows a bit of a 3D effect. The sentiment is from Curly Cute and the Raspberry Ripple scalloped border was made by punching a  strip with  the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch and then cutting it in half.

I have two places spare on the Workshop so if you would like to join us to make four cards and a 3D item using the Stampin Around Wheels on Monday then please give me a call or email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.