Tuesday 22 January 2013

More Amore Exploding Box.

 I enjoyed making this Exploding Box using Real Red Card Stock and the More Amore Speciality Designer Paper which is one of the new products available, from the Spring/Summer Catalogue, on February 1st.
The heart shape on the top has been carefully cut from a sheet of 16 Real Red laser cut hearts in that pack of paper.In the pack there is also a sheet of 16 laser cut hearts in Primrose Petals. The back of the hearts is white so that you can colour them to match any project!
The two tags on top were die cut with one of the Hearts a Flutter Dies as was the small heart on the side.
That little pin wheel is a Sizzlits S die also from the new Catalogue.It is so easy to thread on to a pricking tool and then put a mini brad through the tiny holes to hold it together.

There are two more layers inside the Box which have four pockets each for tags. The tags were punched out using the Creative Memories Tag Punch which also punches the hole at the top for the ribbon to thread through. I used Real Red Taffeta Ribbon and Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon.
I am doing this Box as a Workshop at my house on Wednesday, 6th February. Please contact me for further details if you are interested in making one then or buying a kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.