Friday 25 January 2013

Sale-a-bration Feeling Sentimental.

This is one of the 6 cards the ladies made at my Stamp a Stack Sale-a-bration Workshop last night.
We used the Sale-a-bration Feeling Sentimental set of stamps. This is one of the four stamps in the set.
There is also a Penny Farthing Bicycle, a Ferris Wheel and the sentiment "Celebrate."
I have seen blue versions of the telephone box on the internet for Dr. Who. I prefer the traditional red version as I am not a Dr.Who fan.I was always afraid of the Daleks as a child!
 I have used the Labels Framelits Dies and one of the three Textured Impressions Embossing Folders Adorning Accents for the white strip with the little hearts.
The Ribbon is Real Red 1/8 inch Taffeta Ribbon.
The Sentiment stamped in white and highlighted with a white gel pen gives a slight chalk board effect.
To be truly authentic it would need to have some white smudges on the black card stock!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.