Friday 4 January 2013

Exploding Boxes.

 To make up for the gaps in blogging over Christmas and the New Year I have decided to blog twice today!
One of my crafting ladies asked if I could do a Workshop for the Exploding Box as she wanted to do one for someone who is expecting a baby soon. Unfortunately I could not fit in the Workshop before January 10th (the due date) as I am hosting a Baby Shower Scrap Book evening,here, on January 9th for a good friend of mine who is expecting her baby at the end of this month!
I did agree to make up a kit for her and a friend so I had to do a pilot one first. I am glad I did as it is two years since I did the original Workshop and the instructions that I had originally put together definitely needed improving!
I dug out the last of the Melon Mambo 12 x 12 card stock that I have and matched it with the Floral District Paper. I was not too sure about that paper until I made this box. I like it so much now that I have just ordered some more. Does anyone else find that happens sometimes?
I have not punched out the Tags for the pockets yet but I hope to do that tomorrow.
Exploding Box Kits (including materials and instructions) are available to buy from me for £10 plus postage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.