Wednesday 10 March 2021

Hinge Step Stamping with The Stamparatus and Hippo Happiness

The Stamparatus is great for many techniques including Hinge Step Stamping. I decided to use the sheep from The Hippo Happiness Stamp Set. The basic white rectangle that I stamped on was 4 1/8 x 1 1/8 to fit the decorative frame from The Ornate Layers Dies.


The colour combo for the first card was Coastal Cabana and Pretty Peacock. The second card is Gorgeous Grape and Highland Heather. I used the small flower from The Sweet Strawberry Stamp Set and punched it out with the matching punch.


 The colours in the third card are Smoky Slate and Magenta Madness. The small flowers are a stamp and matching die from the Bundle. The sentiment is from The Friends Are Like Seashells Stamp Set. I stamped it on to the smallest Stitched Rectangle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.