Friday 26 February 2021

True Love Designer Series Paper

The True Love Designer Series Paper has masses of beautiful black and white flowers to colour with Blends, Sponge Daubers or  Watecolour Pencils. I cased the first card from Gail Ellis. I love her colour combination of Bermuda Bay with Magenta Madness and Gorgeous Grape. I used Sponge Daubers to colour the flowers and The Subtles Embossing Folder for the background.

The second card was very quick and easy to make. Julie Kettlewell showcased it in a YouTube Video recently. I used The Quite Curvy Dies for the DSP and the Old World Embossing Folder for the card base.

The third card is a Quilt Pocket Card. The sentiment is from The Positive Thoughts Stamp Set.

I used our Watercolour Crayons to colour the flowers in the fourth card and then blended them with a Blender Pen. The sentiment was cut out using the Well Said Dies.


 The last project is a box that we made at my Online Zoom Class last night. The box was made out of Mango Melody Card stock. Let me know if you would like details of my Online Zoom Classes or free Stamp and Chat sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.