Tuesday 23 March 2021

Ice Cream Corner

 

I absolutely love this Stamp Set and the matching DSP. It makes me feel happy with the bright colours and thoughts of Summer. The first card is a Gatefold Card.

The second Card was cased from YouTube. I liked the use of colours from the Subtles family. The drips from the ice lolly were stamped with a stamp from the set. I used the Dainty Diamonds Embossing Folder from The Annual Catalogue.

The third card is a Front Fold Flap Card which I cased from Flutterbyheidi. I have done a YouTube Video HERE - https://youtu.be/cpBRD-ZnNB8. The colours used are Coastal Cabana and Granny Apple Green.


The last card is a Front Flap Fold Card. This ice cream looks good enough to eat. I added some clear glue from our Fine Tip Glue Pen and sprinkled some Dazzling Diamonds Glitter on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.