Tuesday 23 March 2021

Art Gallery Bundle.

I recently did an Online Zoom Class using The Art Gallery Bundle. The first card was very quick to make. I stamped on to some of the dsp and then embossed the image with Gold Embossing Powder. I used the Stitched Rectangle Dies to cut out the stamped image.

The second card was part of a One Sheet Wonder. The card base is So Saffron with an Old Olive mat behind the stamped image.

I have used the Garden Acetate as an overlay with the dsp for the third card. I love the Pool Party Ribbon as it is so soft and easy to tie. The card base has been embossed using the Subtles 3D Embossing Folder.


 The third card is a Gatefold Card with a Slide and Lock Mechanism on the front. I have done a YouTube Video HERE - https://youtu.be/f0EcO7Kay38

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.