Wednesday 14 April 2021

Cards with Butterfly Brilliance.


I cased this idea for the squares background from Julie Kettlewell. She used The Art Gallery DSP and Dies.
For the first card I used The Hydrangea Hill DSP. The Seaside Spray Card stock base for the squares measures 4 5/8 x 3 1/8 inches. The squares measure 1 3/8 inch. I coloured a small piece of Silver Foil Sheet from The Annual Catalogue with Dark Highland Heather a Blends Pen using The Brilliant Wings Dies. I finished the card off with some of our White Crinkled Ribbon.


I used some of The Pampered Pets DSP for the second card with Black and Real Red Card Stock. I used The Double Oval Punch for the Sentiment which was FromThe Simply Succulents Stamp Set.


The third card is a different colour combo using a Sahara Sand card base with Rococo Rose. The Butterflies were die cut from some of the Love You Always Foil Sheets which are in the January - June Mini Catalogue. the Sentiment is from Art Gallery and the Ribbon is Retired Petal Pink 1/4 inch Metallic Edge Ribbon.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.