Wednesday 14 April 2021

Prized Peony Cards with Watercolour Technique.

I though that I would show you some different colour combo cards using the Prized Peony Stamp Set and a Watercolour technique. I used Watercolour Paper which was stamped with an Acrylic Block that I had inked up and then spritzed with water. I dried the image with a paper towel before stamping the peony in Marina Mist. The background colours are Smoky Slate and Seaside Spray. The sentiment is from The Art Gallery Stamp Set. I finished the card off with some Metallic Pearls.

The card base in the second card is Gray Granite with Blackberry Bliss. I coloured the stamped image with my Blends Pens to highlight it.


 This stamp set is my “Go To’ stamp set for sympathy cards. the colour combo here is Basic Gray and Petal Pink. I cased this card from Pinterest and changed the colour combo for the first two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.