Monday 12 November 2018

Farmhouse Christmas Bundle


I am doing a Craft day and classes this month using the Farmhouse Christmas Bundle.
The first card is a Z fold card which Monica Gale shared with us at an online team training last month.
I love the combination of Pool Party, Gray Granite and Cherry Cobbler.
The fence is one of the Dies in the Bundle.


This is another card which we did - clean and simple.
I love the red truck and tree. you could cut off the tree and put other items into the truck.


The house can be used for several occasions such as retirement, new home.
The Galvanised Buttons are part of the Suite.


The last project is a cute box. I found the video in Pootle's Advent countdown HERE
I punched the stars out using the retired Sprinkles Punch and the Joy sentiment is a retired die which I cut down from Jolly to make the word Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.