Thursday 8 November 2018

Snowflake Showcase


For this month only Customers can buy items from the Snowflake Show Case products.
This includes 2 stamp sets, some snowflake dies, white velvet 12 x 12 cardstock and some adorable Snowflake Trinkets. In this post I am showcasing 2 cards and a box made with the Snowflake Glistens Stamp Set and the Snowfall Thinlet Dies of which there are 20 in the pack.
I used a Brayer for the background of the first card. The basic colour is Balmy Blue.


I used the Brayer again on the second card with Pool Party, Coastal Cabana and Pacific Point Inks with a hint of Whisper White for the base of the tree. I stamped the tree in Versamark Clear and then used White Embossing Powder.


The box was cut out using the Window Box Thinlet Dies. The cardstock colour is Blueberry Bushel stamped with snowflakes in Whisper White Craft Ink.
We will be using these products at my next Craft Day on Saturday, November 17th. I still have 2 spaces so let me know if you would like to join us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.