Thursday 8 November 2018

More Winter Woods


This is my favourite stamp set from the Autumn/Winter Catalogue.
In October I went on a Paperie Retreat, at Monk Fryston Hall in Yorkshire, organised by Monica Gale. One of the projects were a set of four coasters using the Winter Woods Stamp Set and Frosted Shimmer Paint.


Here is a card using Gray Granite and Merry Merlot inks and a technique called shadow stamping.


The trees were inked up in Pear Pizzazz with Garden Green and Shaded Spruce daubed on with Sponge Daubers. The card base was embossed using the Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder.


In the third card I also used two stamps from the Rooted In Nature Set. The DSP is from the Under The Mistletoe pack in the Annual Catalogue.


The last card is in brown tones with some Copper Shimmer Paint daubed on to the stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.