Saturday 5 January 2019

Launch of Spring/Summer Catalogue and Saleabration


The Spring/Summer Catalogue launched on January 3rd. One of my “Must Have” Bundles was Needle and Thread. The above card was quick and easy to make. Ideal for the Casual Crafter. This is a great set if you like arranging flowers or enjoy needlework in any form. It has matching Designer Series Paper and Cardstock with some cute mini buttons and Old Olive Linen Thread.


 The second card shows off some of the Designer Series Paper. This would be a good card for a beginner crafter who only has the stamp set. I used Real Red and Old Olive Inks.


The last card was made using the Forever Lovely Bundle. This was quick and easy too. You stamp the flowers and leaves and then die cut the flowers to go on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.