Tuesday 5 February 2019

Forever Flowers and Meant To Be Bundles


I love the Forever Flowers and Meant to Be Bundles in the Spring/Summer Catalogue. I am doing a Class at my house this Saturday morning starting at 10.00am and next Monday evening at 7.30pm.
The first card uses one of the Forever Flowers Dies, some of the Designer Series Paper and the Stamp Set. Crumb Cake and Lovely Lipstick are the colours with a hint of Soft Sea Foam.


In the next card I have used the Corrugated Embossing Folder, the Rectangle Stitched Dies and the Meant To Be Bundle. This card was card from a You Tube Video by Kay Kalthoff. I added Grapefruit Grove Glimmer Paper which is one of the free Saleabration items with a £45 order.


The third card was also made using the Meant To Be Bundle with some of the matching Designer Series Paper.


The last card was cased from Jenny Moors. I changed the label for the sentiment to use a Die from the Climbing Roses Bundle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.