Tuesday 5 February 2019

Happy Tails Bundle



I had to get the Happy Tails Bundle as the dog is very similar to my daughter’s dog Max who is adorable as you can see!


You can make such quick and easy cards with this stamp set and matching punch. The first dog has patches like Max. All the stamps used are in the set.


The second card uses a mirror image technique with the Stamparatus and a silicone mat. Francine Martin does an excellent You Tube Video. I used the fabulous Corrugated Embossing Folder for the Card Base.

In the last card my dog has a collar.I used the Stripes Embossing folder for the Real Red Card Base. I love the colour combo of Real Red, Black and White.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.