Friday 5 January 2018

Hold On To Hope


I think that this is a great sentiment for the New Year whatever it might bring.
Along with Petal Passion the Hold On To Hope stamp set is my favourite out of the new Spring/Summer Catalogue launched on January 3rd.
The card above was cased from the Catalogue using Lemon Lime Twist and Bermuda Bay Inks. I stamped and embossed the leaf image on to Watercolour Paper first before applying the inks with an Aquapainter.


The next card is a clean and simple one combining the Hold On To Hope  with the Petal Passion stamp set.I coloured  in the stamped images with Blushing Bride and Pear Pizzazz and embossed the Blushing Bride card base with the Garden Trellis Embossing Folder.


The last card is only 4" x 4" and it could be given to someone who was being baptised.
The DSP is from the Naturally Eclectic Pack from the Annual Catalogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.