Thursday 16 November 2017

Hearts come Home and Night in Bethlehem

 Lots of techniques in this class. The first is applying ink with an aquapainter on to shimmery white cardstock. The colours used were night of navy, dapper denim and bermuda bay. The starry effect is splatters of wink of stella. The stamp set is Night in Bethlehem.


A second Night in Bethlehem card using a sponging technique with pool party, and soft suede inks.
I added some rhinestones to the stars for extra bling.


Thanks to Monica Gale for the original card that this one was cased from. You can view it HERE. As you can see her card was done in Basic Grey. I wanted to use the gorgeous night of navy gingham ribbon. Whisper white re inker with water was flicked across the card with some wink of stella.


The last card was cased from a video on You Tube HERE. I used flirty flamingo, berry burst and fresh fig inks. The starry sky was made with tombow mixed with water. This was flicked across the cardstock and then I applied some dazzling diamonds for bling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.