Thursday 11 January 2018

Climbing Orchid Cards


Last year I held a Card Class at my house using the Climbing Orchid Bundle.
The first card was cased from Patty Bennett. The Jar of Love Bundle goes perfectly with the Climbing Orchid one. I love the Fresh Fig, Berry Burst and Lemon Lime Twist combination.


Powder Pink and Berry Burst feature in the second card. I used my Blender Pen to pull out some of the colour in the orchid petals.


We had fun using the embossing paste for the background of the next card and sprinkling some Dazzling Diamonds Glitter on it. The sentiment is included in the set. This time I used a Sponge Dauber for colouring in the petals.


The last card features an orchid copied from the one flowering on my kitchen window sill at the time of the class.
I used the Brick Wall Embossing folder for the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.