Thursday 11 January 2018

Mini Scrapbook for a 70th Birthday


I made this mini album before Christmas for a friend's 70th birthday.
I  bought the instructions from Jenny Moors a while back but had only made one album with them.


The colours used are Fresh Fig and Blushing Bride. The ribbon is from last year's Saleabration.
I used the Happiest of Birthdays and Number of Years Stamp Sets.


it took most of an evening to make and I really enjoyed it.


In the centre there is a waterfold section which pulls out to give more space for photos or comments.


                                                                Here is a close up of it.


                                                          Here it is partially pulled out.


                                                     I made a birthday card to go with it.


                                There were also instructions for making a box to present the album in.


                                             Here is the album alongside the presentation box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.