Sunday 1 March 2015

Flower Shop and Pansy Punch


Last night I did a class for the ladies at a Local Christian Fellowship called "The Longcroft."
I divided them into five groups. Each group used one of the Flower Shop Stamps,one Background Stamp and one colour of Card Stock and Ink.
The first group used Hello Honey ink and Card Stock and the Flowering Flourishes background stamp.
The second group used Crisp Cantaloupe and the Swirl Stamp from Everything Eleanor.
The third group used Melon Mambo and Gorgeous Grunge.


They all made matching Faceted Gift Boxes. All of the credit for the design of these goes to Sam Donald of Pootles.co.uk fame. The colours I used here are Lost Lagoon, Pistachio Pudding and Hello Honey.
The ladies all seemed to enjoy the class and I have to say that I did enjoy preparing and teaching it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.