Friday 13 February 2015

Painted Blooms Class


These are the four cards that we made at my Painted Blooms Class last Wednesday evening.
We also covered a box with the gorgeous Painted Blooms DSP. I have to admit that two of the designs were cased from Pinterest so the credit goes to the people who designed them.


For this card I inked up the embossing folder before I ran it through the Big Shot. I inked up the dots stamp from the set in various colours from the Brights family. The butterflies were die cut with the Stampin Up Embosslits folder which cuts and embosses at the same time.


This card uses more subtle colours Coastal Cabana and Pear Pizzazz. The sentiment is from the Sassy Salutations set. The accent butterflies were stamped using the Papillon Potpourri Stamp set and the matching Punch.


This colour Combo is Pear Pizzazz with Calypso Coral. I used the Scallop Tag Topper Punch for the larger card with a piece of Calypso Coral Card Stock behind it cut out with the Apothecary Accents Framelits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.