Wednesday 18 March 2015

Love is Kindness


I was not going to buy the "Love is Kindness" Stamp Set from the Spring/Summer Catalogue until two of my customers bought it so that inspired me to take a closer look and plan a class with it.
I am so glad that I did as it can be used with so many different sentiments.it is also a very reasonable price at £7.95.
The first card is for my daughter in Law's birthday next Monday. Pink Pirouette was the colour for her wedding last April. I coloured some White Seam Binding Ribbon with a Pink Pirouette Blendabilities pen. I also sponged Pink Pirouette on to some of the Irresistably Yours Cardstock.
The sentiment is from the Label Love Stamp Set.


The second card is one that we made at the class. We sponged  Baked Brown Sugar Ink on to some Typeset DSP. The Doily was sponged with some matching Pink Pirouette Ink. A Linen Thread Bow was adhered over the stems with a Glue Dot.


The Base Card used with the last two cards is Coastal Cabana. The Ribbon is from the Saleabration Accessory Pack. The DSP is also from the Saleabration Brochure. Colours also include Crushed  Curry and Calypso Coral.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.