Thursday 19 March 2015

Sheltering Tree


Sheltering Tree is another Stamp Set that was not one of my first choices  out of the Spring/Summer Catalogue.However once again some of my ladies recognised its potential and ordered it so I decided to get one myself and plan a Class.
 I cased the above Seasons cards from Dawn Griffith. In addition I have added White Embossing Powder to the Winter Card and Blushing Bride Embossing Powder to the Spring one.


These two cards are ones that I will be giving to some of my customers as a thank you for their orders.The one on the left has the Blushing Bride Embossing Powder and the one on the right does not. Which one do you like best?


Variation on a theme in this card. The Early Expresso mat for the embossed image compliments the tree trunk.
The sentiment for all of the cards comes from the Peaceful Petals Stamp Set which is still available as a Wood Mount Set on the Clearance Rack for £15.59 reduced from £25.95.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.