Wednesday 28 May 2014

Scrap booking with Project Life and Photopolymer Stamps


Tonight I am having a Scrap and Chat Class at my house and I will be introducing Project Life in Digital Format. Stampin Up very kindly let us get our paws on the Everyday Adventure  Digital Project Life Cards before they launch Project Life in the UK in June or July. The Kit is £13.95 for 53 piece SVG Stamp Brush Set and a massive 204 Embellishments. You can change the colour of the Stamps or Embellishments to any colour you like in My Digital Studio so that means you can match it to your page.
The Hexagon Photo Mat peeping out of the top photo was originally another colour.
You can see arrows, from one of the Show and Tell Photopolymer Stamp Sets, going around the outside edges of the page.
The sentiment and Rabbit were printed from the "Baby We've Grown" Digtal Stamp Set which cost only £3.50. I coloured it in with a Blender Pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.