Tuesday 6 May 2014

Christian Cards.


A friend asked me to make 40 cards with Bible verses on them recently for students graduating from a Bible College in Greece.
I used the retiring stamp set Secret Garden for the first four.I coloured them in using ink pads and Blender Pens.


Above are some more cards made using the Secret Garden Stamp Set. The sentiments are from various companies including Hero Arts  and Heartfelt Creations.
Once again I have used tropical colours.


Here are some close ups.


I kept the cards simple as I wanted the students to focus on the verses.




 The Tulips are from Blessed Easter. The medallions from Happy Day and the flourish from Everything Eleanor. You will also notice some Papillon Potpourri butterflies and a tag from Chalk Talk.

Lovely as a Tree features here with one of the Saleabration Sets next to it called Petal Parade.
The tea pot with roses is a set that I have not used in a long time so it was good to shake the dust off it!
The embossed rose beneath it is the retired Manhatten Rose embossing Folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.