Saturday 24 May 2014

Random Flower Cards.


One of my favourite Stampin Up Colours is Coastal Cabana. In this card it is teamed up with Crumb Cake.I have stamped with the Petite Petals, Papillon Potpourri, Chalk Talk and Perfectly Penned Stamp Sets.


The above card is first stamped with the white tag directly on top of the Whisper White background using the Stippled Blossoms Stamp Set and then the Rose Red Tag is inserted between the two. I used the Script Stamp from the Background Builders Stamp Set down the left side. The sentiment is from the Sassy Salutations Stamp Set..


This was the last card that I demonstrated at my Watercolour Class last week. This uses the Masking Technique with a piece of paper cut out using a Floral Framelits Die for the Mask. The card was then spritzed with Bermuda Bay Ink before stamping the background with a flower from the Peaceful Petals Stamp Set. The butterflies were die cut using the Beautiful Wings Embossing Folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.