Thursday 1 May 2014

Rev Up the Fun Men's Cards


Above is a Double Circle Flip Card. This is a variation of the one that they did at the Peterborough Training Day last month so thanks to Monica Gale for the instructions!
I used Pumpkin Pie Card Stock for the base and Epic Day This and That Papers with a little bit of Washi Tape tucked in at the sides.


A single Flip Card is showcased above. Pool Party is the colour of the base card with Retrofresh DSP on top. Again notice the Washi Tape to embellish the card.


Gumball Green is the next base colour. I have used the tyre tread from the stamp set and aligned it using the Stamp-a-majig.


The last card uses Daffodil Delight as the base with some Epic Day DSP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.