Wednesday 3 July 2013

Best of Flowers


This is a Thank you card that I did for one of my customers who ordered the Best of Flowers Stamp Set from me recently.
I stamped the image on First Edition Speciality DSP which has now retired. I coloured it in with marker pens and adhered it behind a piece of Raspberry Ripple Card Stock which I had die cut with one of the Dress It Up Framelits. I used the Lattice Die in Very Vanilla for the background on an Old Olive Card Stock base.
The sentiment was stamped using the Curly Cute Stamp Set.


The second card is one which we did in a Workshop last week. This flower matches the 1 1/4 inch Scallop Circ;le Punch.I embossed the Real Red Card Stock using a Swiss Dots  Embossing Folder. I also used the Labels framelits and the Scallop Trim Border Punch.


This last card is similar in style to one I posted HERE. This time I used Rich Razzleberry Card Stock and Summer Smooches DSP. I did shadow stamping with the flower stamp and added three butterflies from a retired stamp set. The sentiment comes from a lovely set in the new catalogue called Happy moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.