Friday 5 July 2013

Bermuda Bay and Strawberry Slush.






I was asked by someone to make a trendy and sparkly 50th birthday card. So this is what I came up with.
This time I used stamps by Stampendous and Inkadinkadoo. The sentiment is from Petite Pairs which is 25% off this month( See Grab Your Greetings stamp set in the side bar of this blog.)
I added lots of bling with Dazzling Details Silver Sparkle and a few Rhinestone Basic Jewels here and there!
I love the colour combination of Bermuda Bay and Strawberry Slush. These were the first two new colour ink pads that I  ordered.
I sponged some Bermuda Bay ink on to paler card stock to get the right colour for the letters before I die cut them with Memory Box Alphabet dies. These are just the right size for a card.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.