Monday 22 July 2013

Burleydam Craft Fair



Last Saturday I had a table at the Craft Fair at Burleydam Garden Centre near Chester. I really enjoyed the day meeting new people and catching up with old friends. I demonstrated the new Magnetic Platform from Stampin Up which was very popular. Unfortunately it is no longer available to order until early Autumn. Demand has far outweighed supply. Three people were able to order it on the day before the deadline of  at 7.00am the following morning.


I also demonstrated the Jumbo and Standard Wheels, the Flower Shop Stamp Set with matching Pansy Punch and the Papillon Potpourri Stamps and two matching Butterfly Punches.


People liked the Mini Albums especially the Squashy Books and the Circle Albums. I decorated chocolate bars and filled some of our mini bags with candy. The Petite Purses and Milk Cartons on display were also filled with chocolate goodies.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.