Wednesday 26 June 2013

Mini Albums


Today I got back into the swing of Mini Albums. I needed to have a few more designs to show people at a Class here tomorrow night! This is the front of the first one. It is called a Magic Pocket Album and it is fairly straightforward to make.


Here is the inside. There are lots of pockets to put tags in. I just have not made the tags yet.


 The second album is called a Napkin Fold Album. The first photo shows the ribbons which decorate the spine.

Here is the inside. Lots of pockets to put things in.


This is a bird's eye view. This Album was more tricky to put together but I got there in the end.
I just have to decorate them a bit more but I don't know if I will have time to do that by tomorrow night as I have to take my daughter to college tomorrow to deregister. She graduates on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.