Thursday 16 April 2020

Timeless Tulips


I have had great fun this afternoon playing with the Timeless Tulips Bundle from the Spring/Summer Catalogue. I am enjoying the tulips in my own garden so it is good to be stamping some too. I used the Tin Tile Embossing Folder for the first card which was cased from Pinterest. I love Bermuda Bay combined with Old Olive.


The second card was cased from Jenny Moors. I changed the colours a bit using Old Olive and Blushing Bride.


This is an example of Medallion Stamping. You can use the Stamparatus or stamp it by eye.
Soft Subtles are the colour combo for this card.


This card was cased from Pinterest. A simple stamping card. Stamped in Gorgeous Grape and Granny Apple Green.


Melon Mambo and Granny Apple Green is the colour combo for the next card.


This card uses two tone stamping for the tulip flower and the sentiment.


The last card was cased from Jenny Moors. I just changed the colours to use blushing Bride nd Old Olive fr the flowers and sentiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.