Tuesday 14 April 2020

Scrappy Strips Card


I had fun today using up some CardStock by making Bruno Bertucci’s Scrappy Strips card.
I used the Budding Blooms Bundle for the stamped image and sentiment. I coloured the flowers in with the Blends Pens.


First you cut different coloured Cardstock into diagonal strips.


It is important to vary the angle. You trim along the 5 7/8 inch edge. About 4 of each colour.


I used Petal Pink, Grapefruit Grove, Soft Sea Foam ad Sahara Sand.


I then adhered them to a black rectangle of Cardstock measuring 5 7/8 x 4 1/8 inches and trimmed it to the size that I wanted for my card front.


Here you can see the back and the front.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.