Wednesday 15 April 2020

More Scrappy Strips Cards.


I have really enjoyed using different colours and stamp sets with these Scrappy Strips Cards.
I used Designer Series Papers from Everything is Rosy for the first card. The stamps and sentiment are from the stamp set. The frame is from the Ornate Layers Dies.


I used the Above The Clouds Bundle for the second card with cooler colour tones.


It was good to dig out Daisy Delight for the next card. The leaves are from the Magnolia Lane Bundle.

Next up is Everything is Rosy again. The colour combo is Night of Navy with Melon Mambo.


The last card uses the Ornate Garden Embossing Folder, Designer Series Paper, Ornate Layers Dies and Ornate Thanks Stamp Set. Colours include Crushed Curry, Terracotta Tile, Pear Pizzazz and Petal Pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.