Monday 21 May 2018

Rooted In Nature


One of the new Bundles that we will be using at my Craft Day on June 2nd is Rooted in Nature
The first card was cased from On Stage but tweaked a bit using a different arrangement and sentiment.
The dies include some leaf embossing dies which add interest to a card.


The second card could be used as a Christmas Card if you added some Dazzling Diamonds Glitter on the trees and possibly some Glimmery Embossing Paste for snow.


The third card uses a masking technique which someone used on You tube with the Lovely As a Tree stamp set.I cut out the large oak tree using the matching die and adhered it with dimensionals. Sponge Daubers got used a lot for this card and I got very inky fingers!


The last card uses the new Grapefruit Grove Cardstock with several leaves stamped as a background.
Lots of stamping and die cutting in this card. A bit of flower arranging too which was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.