Monday 18 June 2018

Varied Vases


I ran a class using the Varied Vases Bundle last week. We started with a single vase for the first card.
The Pool Party Card stock was embossed using oneof the Petal Pair Embossing Folders.
I used some Crystal Effects (retired) on the Vase to make it look like glass. You could use Fine Tip Glue Pen to get the same effect.


I used an Aquapainter on the second card for the water. Two new colours were used for the flowers - Mango Melody and Gorgeous Grape. The returning Flirty Flamingo was also used.


The third card was inspired by a Demonstration at On Stage by Val moody. I used the Stamparatus to get the row of vases. It was so easy to line them up by moving the plate along the hinges!

The last card is a simpler version.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.