Monday 21 May 2018

Share What You Love Suite


This month customers can get their hands on some products from the new catalogue to be launched on June 1st. The products are from the Share What You Love Suite.
I used the embossing folder for the first two cards and sponge daubers to apply the ink. Blushing Bride, Berry Burst and Fresh Fig in the first card,Bermuda Bay and Pool Party in the second.
Kylie Bertucci was the inspiration behind these cards.


The next card uses some of the luscious speciality DSP from the Suite. Some of which I cut out to adorn the sentiment.


The above card was quick and easy to make and easy to colour using one of the filler stamps.


The last card was cased from the Catalogue and uses a new colour Grapefruit Grove for the flowers and Old olive for the leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.